6.08.2010

ok, fine, i will cut.

so, I am sending in an audition video for the Footloose(!) remake. I figured it can't hurt.

1.) I have rhythm
2.) I still look like I'm in high school sometimes
3.) I've got nothing to lose.

Number three seems incredibly important right now. I just finished another draft of The Manifesto and think I'll send it to the 1 in Ten screenplay competition. Though, to be honest, they screenplays that usually win are incredibly Camp or incredibly melodramatic so I don't know how I will fare.

But ever since I finally (I know, forgive me homos) Funny Girl for the first time, I now know why we love Barbara Streisand so much. She is...literally...like butter. She was born to play Fanny Brice. Fanny Brice was born to be portrayed by Barbara Streisand. Maybe I'll meet my Ziegfeld soon. Hello gorgeous indeed.

Ego, here I come!...I used an exclamation point. This must be serious.

No comments: